Thursday, June 13, 2013

Whistle While You Work

 I am writing this quickly before I head off to my not so part time job at the local gas station!
I say not so part time because, I am only supposed to be working around 20 hours a week, but in fact this week I will be racking up 39 hours.

Thank goodness it is summer time and I have online classes because otherwise I would not be able to do this!

Although my job is not the greatest, I try to do my best and feel blessed to be able to work!

I have a important weekend coming up as my parents and my fiances parents will be meeting for the very first time. Okay, yes I am FREAKING OUT. I should be cleaning my house, and preparing but I haven't had a day off all week. Tomorrow, last minute as most things are with me, I will be preparing, and hopefully not get too nervous.

My parents are coming on Friday and staying through Sunday. My fiances dad is coming on Friday, staying till Saturday  around lunch time. My fiances mother is coming Saturday morning with his sister and nephew.

I have rooms to clean, things to cook, goodies to bake!
Prayers would be GREATLY appreciated as this is very nerve wreaking for me because...

  • I get nervous when I introduce people for the first time
  • I love both families!
  • There will be wedding preparation talk, and unfortunately the two families are on different view points
  • My parents do not speak English; therefore I will be translating from Polish to English
  • I am making the meals
  • I want everyone to be respectful, and get along

Jezu Ufam Tobie

"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you. ( Isaiah 66:13)
Jesus help me, your servant whom you have redeemed by your Precious Blood.

In every need let me come to you with humble trust saying 
Jesus help me.

In all my doubts, perplexities and temptations 
Jesus help me.

In hours of loneliness, weariness and trial 
Jesus help me.

In the failure of my plans and hopes 
Jesus help me.

In disappointments, troubles and sorrows 
Jesus help me.

When I throw myself on your tender love as a Father and a Savior 
Jesus help me.

When I feel impatient and my cross is heavy 
Jesus help me.

When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot do their work 
Jesus help me.

Always, always, in joys or sorrows, in falls and short-comings 
Jesus help me and never forsake me. Amen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment