Sunday, July 7, 2013

What I Wore This Sunday

I decided to join all of the other wonderful ladies  at Fine Linen and Purple who participate in What I Wore This Sunday. I think this fits in perfectly with my blog as I am all about femininity and encouraging women to look their best, especially on a Sunday! This Sunday Sebastian, my brother and I headed out for 9:30 Mass (Sebastian prefers 8 am, my brother prefers 11:30, and we all just compromise on 9:30, ha-ha). Here is what I wore...

This is outside of town. I love gazebos! I hope, that one day I am able to have something like this as it makes a perfect spot for prayer and relaxation!
I am wearing...
*A button up shirt from Ann Taylor that I bought at Goodwill
*A below the knee skirt also purchased at Goodwill
*Sandals from... Rue 21?
*My engagement ring :)

Have a blessed Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment