Sunday, September 29, 2013

What I Wore Sunday!

Normally I don't do a whole lot of internet-ness on Sundays... but,  today was the rare occasion that I had my picture taken before we went off to evening Mass and figured why not link up with the beautiful ladies over at Fine Linen and Purple and do a WIWS! :)



Shirt - Very old! Bought at Wal-Mart and it is still going strong....!

Cardigan - I think JC PENNY? Another very old item.

Skirt - My grandmas closet! She passed it on to me years ago and it is SO comfy, and perfect for church!

Jewelry - A cross necklace that I received from Sebastian. My engagement ring, and a charm bracelet my cousin gave me ( I will have to explain the meaning and get a close up shot of it soon, I love it!

Shoes - Can't see them, but Goodwill black semi flat lace shoes :)

Puppy - Faithful farm dog who keeps me safe at night? Rita :)

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Please keep me in your prayers for this upcoming Mid Term week!

1 comment: