Friday, February 28, 2014

The Big Purse Dump

Hello lovely ladies!


I am linking up with Kendra over at Catholic All Year for her purse dump! This is much needed as I am going to be volunteering at The Behold Conference this weekend, and lets just say, I have some weirdddd things that need to be cleaned out!

Anyway, here we go!


Here is the monster itself. I like to rotate purses with each season or so, but I think I will keep on using this one! It was given to me buy Sebastian on our trip in Mexico. Sad to say the zipper is broken... which gives me more space to put stuff in ? *facepalm*


Here are the contents shaken..violently shaken out....
The essentials. My wrislet that holds a variety of things. My Bible, My journal, My wallet, and my chapel veil. I actually normally do not have my journal or Bible in my purse, but the night before we were at worship with a local Newman Center and I just threw them in instead of lugging around my "Church bag". That is a whole other story....


In a side pocket I have... aspirin, Popeye's hot sauce, Vitamin C, and flower food. The things I accumulate perplex even me sometimes. If you ever need hot sauce, randomly, on a train, in the park, on a bus, or anywhere and I happen to be around... I am your girl.

I was surprised that I didn't have more pens! So I have 2 pens, a dry erase marker that came with a gift that I bought for someone and had to decorate said gift, and a tire pressure gauge. Most definitely that was thrown into my purse by Sebastian.
My two favorite lip stains. Seriously if you haven't tried these DO IT! They are a bit pricey, $9 for one, but I had a coupon and I do not regret it! Also, my favorite mascara the mini version. If you haven't signed up for ULTA deals, do it... This mascara costs about $40. I was emailed a coupon for a FREE one. 
My glasses that I never wear. My sunglasses that are on the verge of death they are so beaten up , and 2 pairs of earrings. My ears are very sensitive and about halfway through the day I tend to take off my earrings and, lo and behold they end up in my purse!
2 Victoria Secret coupons. I enjoy getting their free underwear. Enough said. A CD from my aunt in Poland. It is a odd pop/rock band orchestra band? I don't know how I feel about it yet..
A old napkin, two phone chargers, because you know, you never know ;-). A case for my ear buds... which are not in my purse.
On to the insides of the wrist-let... A bunch of reward cards, discount cards, a note from class. Random, random, random. Half the time I forget I have these things.

More randomness from the wrist let. More discount cards, an IPASS that doesn't even work anymore, Vaseline for my lips, gum, and a examination of conscience.
This is from another little cosmetic pouch in my purse. Feminine hygiene. I use SOFTCUPS now, but these bad boys are my back up. My student ID. Hair tie, body spray.


Now for the official categories....
  • It's my favorite thing in here:  Hmm. It is a tie between the free undies coupon. Seriously, is it sad that this is how I acquire new underwear? I do love my journal though!

  • Wow, I really have a lot of these: Well, I don't have a crazy amount of one thing, but I would say y reward cards. I am such a sucker for them especially when you get % off your purchase when you sign up.

  • I've been looking for those: My glasses! I really should wear them more!

  • Huh. THAT shouldn't be in there: Hot sauce packets. However, I think I will keep them in there... Sebastian love shot sauce, and they might come in handy? Gross.



Now go to Kendra's page to see more lovely ladies dumping their purses!












No comments:

Post a Comment