Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Answer me this



HAPPY EASTER! He HAS risen. He HAS risen Indeed! Let us rejoice!

It seems that lately all that I have had time for is doing Kendras link ups! Forgive me, this semester has been rough. Head over to Catholic All Year for more link ups!



1. What did you and your family wear to Mass on Easter Sunday?
This Easter was a very action packed one! Sebastian was confirmed at the Easter Vigil Mass and it was so exciting! However, it was a bit of a longer Mass and we didn't get out until 11pm. Afterwards we had to go to Chicago as that is where my parents live. We didn't get there until 2 in the morning. Then we attended the 5 am Easter Mass with my parents. Needless to say here are a few pictures from the Vigil Mass, and one from Easter.






 This one is from Easter. One of our family friends recently had this adorable baby girl. I couldn't get enough of her :).



2. Easter Bunny, thumbs up or down?

 Tough question. We never really did the Easter Bunny in our family, and I don't think I will do that with my future children. Easter is so important to me and I think to our Catholic Faith that I really want to focus on that. I have nothing against Easter egg hunts and things like that. I just look at them as separate things.

 


3. Do you prefer to celebrate holidays at your own house or at someone else's house?.



We always have holidays at our house, so I don't know anything different. I love the gathering of our family and close friends afterwards. The burden used to be on my mom and now we help out. Over the years things have gotten easier as my nieces and nephews have grown and are able to help out more. I love the rush of preparing a meal, cleaning and everything. I think going to someone else's house would be interesting and definitely less stressful.



4. What is your favorite kind of candy?
 Ahhh! Candy... Anything chocolate! If there is peanut butter, I am sold.




5. Do you like video games?
I do not play video games. I remember playing playstation back in the day when it came out. It is very addicting. I DO NOT LIKE video games as my younger brother is terribly addicted and it hurts me that his other hobbies are hindered by it. I think the WII is fine and a few other games. However, I hope to NEVER have violent video games in my household.
 
6. Do you speak another language?


Yes! I do. I am fluent in Polish and never truly appreciated it until I got into college and realize that knowing 2 languages wasn't as common as I thought it was. I am actually applying for translating jobs as we speak, it is a nice backup!


I hope all of you have a wonderful day! Please keep me in your prayers as I am approaching finals and graduating College in a few short weeks!



















No comments:

Post a Comment