Wednesday, August 27, 2014

5 Favorites; Fall Is Just Around The Corner!


Linking up with Hallie with her weekly linkup "Five Favorites" over at Moxie Wife. Join the linkup, join the fun! This week, with all the "youngsters" going back to school, I will be telling you my Five Fall Favorites! I did one last year, and I figured why not revisit my favorite season of the year! For those who have been reading for a while sorry if it feels like a repeat post!

1. School

Normally, when I am in school, Fall is beautiful, especially at my Alma Matter. The tress over there were gorgeous. However as a college graduate, I can say , YAY  for not being in school anymore! For the first time in YEARS, It will be fall and I will not be cramming for exams, reading text books etc.I am still unsure of how I feel about this.

2.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes... Pumpkin anything!

So we all may know that Starbucks came out with their Pumpkin Spice Latte a few days ago. The nearest Starbucks is about an hour away from me. But wait! I work at a coffee shop ;-). I hope that I am able to enjoy many Pumpkin Spice Lattes this year :-). As for pumpkin goodies... oh yes bring them to me!


3. Tanners
If you are not familiar with tanners, you are missing you! It is a local orchard not to far from where I live! It is such a treat to go there. You are able to pick apples, hang out with some animals, do a corn maze, drink delicious cider or indulge in yummy treats. It is a great date night outing that can be FREE if you choose not to do some of the activities!
There it is!

One of the yummy goodies!


































4. Pumpkin Fest
My fiance is from Morton. In Morton the company Libbys makes most of the canned pumpkin in the USA. Each year there is a Pumpkin Festival. It is near and dear to my heart as it was the first date Sebastian and I went on. He couldn't of picked a better date, a small town festival, all about PUMPKIN THINGS, and him being the utmost gentleman :-).  If you are ever in Morton, stop by for the pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pie, pumpkin beer, and many other pumpkin flavored items!

 



5. The Weather

Fall weather is my absolute favorite time of the year! It is cool enough to wear long skirts, and a scarf. However still to warm to have to grab a coat. Night times gets a little cooler and a pumpkin spiced latter (haha) and a bonfire go perfect together! The leaves turn a beautiful array of colors, there isn't to much rain, it is perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment