Sunday, August 24, 2014

Answer Me This: I Love Cheese


Linking up with with Kendra over at All Year Catholic, for her last Answer Me This!


What is your favorite picture book?
Honestly, I don't know... I do not have children at this point in my life therefore I am not around picture books all to often. I do like the more old fashioned drawn story books!

Are you a boycotter?
Yes and no? If there is something I feel passionately enough I will boycott it. A recent example would be the Ice Bucket Challenge. This has been all over my Facebook wall for about a week now. I think it is great that Charities are receiving exposure through the younger generation. I do see a flaw with a person choosing to dump cold ice water on their head instead of donating to a charity... really? The most popular charity on my Facebook page has been the ALS challenge. I believe that ALS is a horrible disease, and there needs to be research done to help the victims that are struggling. I do not agree with some of the methods that are being used in research; embryonic stem cells. I won't get into this further, but rather leave you with a link, Alternative to the Ice BucketChallenge 

How do you feel about cheese?
Cheese. Delicious cheese. I love cheese in any form, cold, hot, string, block, just give me it! Aged, cheddar, feta, you name it! I am completely dedicated to my addiction to cheese as I am slightly lactose intolerant, but I will suffer daily tummy aches just for a piece of cheese. I think it would be best if I simply left you with this link; 14 signs you are addicted to cheese
                     




How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?
Not to many, maybe two? However, do not ask me where they are. This is why I do not have many because I am constantly losing them, or breaking them. I would love a nice pair of sunglasses, that are cute and good quality, but I am not willing to spend over $5 as they will face a tragic death in their near future.

How long has it been since you have gone to the dentist?
OKAY God, OKAY Kendra, I think I got the hint. I probably haven't been to the dentist since I had my wisdom teeth taken out. That was three years ago and that doesn't even really count. So maybe my last orthodontist appointment? That was about 8 years ago... BUT  a real, regular check up, please don't ask. It has been to long and my teeth agree. They have gotten very sensitive over the last year, and eventually I could only chew with the left side of my mouth.The last month or so... I can't really chew on either side without it hurting. IT IS TIME.

If you could visit any religious site in the world, where would you go?
I would love to go to the Holy Land! I am very thankful that I was able to visit a lot of religious sites due to my frequent travels to Europe!
This is Czestochowa in Poland.




Alternatives to the Ice Bucket Challange

No comments:

Post a Comment