Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Answer Me This

Linking up with Kendra over at Catholic All Year !Check her out. She is an amazing mother, blogger, wife and Catholic role model!


It is never-ending that my kitchen needs the floors mopped and counters cleaned. I love a clean kitchen and clear counter space. It takes me so long now to upkeep it, I don't know what I will do when I hopefully one day have children!
1. What is your favorite room in the house?
It would be a close tie between my kitchen and the living room. I love baking an cooking so I spend half of my morning before work in the kitchen always. However, the living room is where I blog, watch Netflix and just get to relax :-).


2. Do you subscribe to any magazines or other periodicals?

Yes and no? The last few months I have received People/US WEEKLY and some Mens magazine. I didn't realize I "won" a subscription service... Yes, I did cancel it before all the fines started coming in. Also, when I was about 15 years old my mom let me sign up for 17 magazine. I remember sending in my post card and money $10 for 12 issues. Then they forgot to send me a issue one month and they were OVERLY sorry. They gave me a lifetime membership for free. So I still receive that. However, after reading it now, I wouldn't give it to anyone younger than 21.... Other than that, I do not subscribe to anything, most everything can be found online and I move around so much it would be hard to keep up with address changing.


3. How do you feel about the sign of peace in Mass? Enriching? Awkward? Overdone? Just right? Some combination of the above?
I honestly think it depends.I remember being mad at my parents but giving them the sign of peace and all ill feelings going away. I have also been to many a retreat and church where sign of peace was (in my opinion) WAY over done. There were people shouting each others names/ showing the peace sign vs hand shake ( for some reason I really really don't like this), lots of hugging etc.This is the time before we receive Christ!
I think giving the sign of peace just to those around us is just right. Shouting/laughing/overly hugging can be done after Mass in the parking lot


4. What is your least favorite sound?
sincerely dislike the sound of people fighting. It makes my heart break. Not sure if it actually counts as a sound... but....I really don't like it.




5. What was your favorite TV show (or shows) growing up?

I remember watching Arthur, Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World and Degrasssi!
















6. What are your favorite TV shows now?
I don't have a TV, but I do have Netflix. I enjoy watch documentaries above all. Some shows that I have watched and enjoyed were " Call the Midwife", "Bomb Girls", " Once Upon a Time" etc.  When I did have a TV Downton Abbey was a favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment