Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Five Favorites; Youtube Video Edition



This weeks, Five Favorites; Youtube Video Edition

This week I wanted to share with all of you my top Five Favorite Youtube videos, as of right now! I feel that I sometimes I get sucked into watching videos a little but too much... some are funny, some are heartfelt, some are just weird, enjoy!


1.
There girls singing the National Anthem. This is just beautiful, their ages range from 7-9 I believe. What talent! What voices!



2.
What a beautiful video about veiling!


3.
 This video is a little old, but... who doesn't love nuns!


4.
I don't have a TV, so I don't often watch shows that are popular. I have always liked American Idol and XFACTOR, and I love it when contestants prove judges wrong and give the audience something to stand up and cheer for!


5.
I know that this is an old song, but I enjoy Toby Mac and his music! This video and song are awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment