Friday, October 24, 2014

Unending Love



Can one really walk outside and not appreciate or believe in Gods true, unending love? I think that we often glance at nature and don't realize the work, thought and beauty that went into it to create such a beautiful scenic masterpiece.



As I battle my anxiety today with my move; I will be focusing on Gods beautiful gifts to us. As I roll down the highway into Wisconsin I hope to embrace the true beauty that God has designed.



 I know that HE has a plan for me, and I am a stubborn women who wants to know everything now! I will waiting patiently though, and endure I mean embrace the journey along the way :-). Behold, I am the handmaid of The Lord, be it done to me according to thy word.






Jesus I trust in you.
Jezu Ufam Tobie.



No comments:

Post a Comment