Saturday, November 8, 2014

Wear The Veil Day

Ladies!

 For those who have been timid or wary about wearing the veil I encourage you to dig deeper into your discernment.  December 8th is the Feast of The Immaculate Conception and I encourage you to participate in " Wear The Veil Day".

This day was started by two beautiful Catholic women who are encouraging other women to lay a veil on their heads for The Lord. I deeply and truly think that wearing the veil should be discerned and thus worn for the right reasons, but I encourage you ladies to take the plunge on December 8th, and wear a veil.

In the upcoming weeks I will be writing numerous posts about tips on how to wear the veil as well as reputable sites where you can buy one. Let us be handmaids of the Lord and let HIS will be done!

The Latin Mass Society is promoting this day with a few videos.  I urge you to watch them! We have one month from now to spread the word about this day. Please join me!









No comments:

Post a Comment